Meet two leading experts in the CSR field in Singapore:
- Ester An, Chief Sustainability Officer from CDL, City Development Limited
- Sandra Seah, Partner from Bird & Bird, Advocate & Solicitors
Sign up for this very interesting seminar as you can benefit your company and the environment at the same time.
Topic: CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility adding value to business (25 min)
- Why companies should adopt CSR
- How CSR can be integrated to create value for business
- What are the benefits of practising CS
CDL is the first Singapore developer to be listed on 3 coveted global sustainability listings, including the FTSE4Good Index Series since 2002, the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World since 2010 and Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes since 2011. The company has also been ranked top Asian developer in the Channel NewsAsia Sustainability Ranking 2014
Topic: A Legal Perspective for Corporate Sustainability.
- The operation of law in environmental sustainability
- Adoption of energy efficiency schemes and cost reduction measures
- Sound practices for legal risk mitigation
Bird & Bird is an international law firm that provides a unique service based on an extensive knowledge of key industry sectors, including the energy and utilities sector, and provides a full service across its jurisdictions. A truly international firm with a presence in Denmark, Finland and Sweden, ideally positioning us to support companies to and from the Nordic region.
Date: Wednesday 20 May 2015
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Venue: Nordea Bank, 3 Anson Road, 20-00 Springleaf Tower, S-079909.
Parking is available in the AXA Building, 8 Shenton Way or by the Bestway Building, 12 Prince Edward Road.
Price: DABS members: SGD 20 / non-members: SGD 50. The payment covers entrance fee and F&B.
Kindly note that cancellation is only possible until closing date. No-shows will be billed.
Please pay the participant fee below: